How to end telephone calls on a friendly note
Der letzte Eindruck bei einem Telefongespräch ist ein bleibender. So beenden Sie Ihre englischen Telefongespräche freundlich und professionell.
Ending telephone calls on a friendly note is an important skill. After all, the last impression you make is just as important as the first.
There are many different ways to say auf wiederhören. Some are formal, some are very informal.
Here are some handy phrases for you to use at the end of phone calls with business partners and colleagues in order of formality.
|Bye for now||less formal|
- I’m very grateful for your assistance. Goodbye.
- Thank you very much for your call. Goodbye.
- It’s been a pleasure speaking to you. Goodbye.
- Thanks a lot. You have been most helpful. Bye bye.
- You’re welcome. See you next week. Bye bye.
- Anything else I can do for you?
- It’s been nice talking to you, but I’d better let you get on with your work. Bye bye.
- It was nice to hear from you. Cheerio.
- Thanks for ringing. Keep in touch.
- Thanks for calling. I’ll get back to you tomorrow morning.
- Well, I guess that’s all for now. It was my pleasure. No trouble at all. Call again if there’s anything else I can do for you.
- It was great talking to you.
- Bye for now.