Hier also Teil II der Regeln, die Sie beachten sollten, wenn Sie eine englische Auftragsbestätigung schreiben wollen. Teil I lesen Sie hier:
5 ... for telling the customer about a delivery delay
- We must inform you that the goods will take longer to produce than we anticipated.
- This is due to the unexpected high demand for solar cells in the first quarter of 2007.
- This has come about because microscopes are in very high demand, which has delayed distribution.
- We have made a record of your requirements and will be in touch with you as soon as we have received further supplies.
- We regret that we cannot guarantee delivery within the period of time requested.
Secretary Today - Professionelles Business English für Sekretärinnen und Assistentinnen
6 ... for repeating or amending the terms of delivery
- As stated in our previous correspondence, our prices cover delivery FOB Liverpool.
- As agreed, delivery will be made CIF Frankfurt.
- Unless you instruct us otherwise, we will ship the goods by truck.
- We will have the parts ready for collection in time for the Frankfurt Motor Show.
- We confirm that delivery will be made by air within 8 weeks.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to send the goods by airfreight due to security reasons.
- We will notify your freight forwarders as soon as the goods are ready for collection.
7 ... for describing technicalities
- We will strictly observe your packing instructions.
- The boxes are numbered PDQ/5897A/Liverpool/1-12/EU and have been marked "To be collected".
- In accordance with your instructions, the containers are marked "Highly inflammable liquid".
- For your convenience, we are enclosing an order form for you to use when you place your next order.
- We would be grateful if you would state the article numbers next time you place an order.
8 … for stating conditions that must be fulfilled
- Please note that this order is subject to our General Conditions of Sale, a copy of which is enclosed.
- Please arrange for the sum of $20,000 to be transferred to account no. 35899990 at the Money Savings Bank.
- We will process your order as soon as we recevie your deposit.
9 … for writing a polite ending
- Thank you very much for your custom.
- It is a pleasure to do business with you.
- We trust that you will find our goods / services to your satisfaction.
Perfekte britische und amerikanische Korrespondenz, Gespräche, Telefonate, Geschäftsbesuche und sicherer Small Talk
10 … for mentioning enclosures
- I am enclosing the / our
- General Conditions of Sale
- pro-forma invoice
- (duplicate) Sales Agreement
- contract of Sale
- bill of exchange
Refusing an order
- You may have to turn down an order. Here are some useful phrases for explaining why.
- As a result of the small quantity ordered, we regret that we cannot fulfill your order.
- Owing to a lack of raw materials, we cannot supply you with the silicon chips you ordered.
- We are sorry that we are no longer in a position to provide the services you require on the terms outlined.