Ein professioneller Nachfass-Anruf kann zu Ihrem Unternehmenserfolg beitragen. Sie können neue Kunden gewinnen und schon bestehende Kontakte stärken. So machen Sie professionelle Nachfass-Anrufe in Englisch.
Making professional follow-up calls to customers and prospective customers shows a desire to serve customer needs. This kind of dedication is rare in many industries today. Give your company a competitive advantage by taking the time for professional follow-up calls.
If there is one important rule about follow-up calls it is that no two calls are ever alike. So make sure you are prepared by
- knowing about your product or service
- being genuinely concerned about your customer´s needs
- having all the information you might need at hand
- being friendly and sincere
During the phone call, it is important to do the following:
Secretary Today - Professionelles Business English für Sekretärinnen und Assistentinnen
If you can´t answer a question, don´t lie. Show you are competent by letting them know you can get the answer quickly and promise to get
back to them.
- I can´t answer that myself but I know someone who works with this on a daily basis.
- I´ll just check with him and get back to you right after this call.
Observe the 80/20 rule
There is a general rule that during the initial selling phase, the prospect does 80% of the talking. Get your customers or prospective customers to do most of the talking by asking open-ended questions that will let you know exactly what they want or need.
- Can you tell me more about what exactly you are looking for?
- Why do you think this will work for you?
Smile and be friendly
This may seem obvious, but when you are speaking a foreign language you tend to become nervous and start to frown instead of smiling. But smiling makes you seem more friendly and engaging. After all, few people would want to talk to a dull person, let alone do business with them.
Here are some useful phrases for follow-up calls
- You said we should contact you if anything came up that might interest you. Well I think you´d like to hear about our new data security programme.
- I´m calling to check that you received our offer for spare parts.
- I´m checking that the consignment arrived in good condition.
- I´m phoning to ask you if you´ve looked at our proposal yet.
- Were you happy with the service you received from us?
- Is there anything we could do to make the sales process easier for you?
- Can you tell me what we could do to improve it?
to frown die Stirn runzeln
let alone geschweige denn
consignment Lieferung, Sendung