Talking about the future
Mit future perfect und future continuous schauen wir praktisch aus der Zukunft in die Vergangenheit. Klingt ganz schwierig! Ist es aber nicht, wenn Sie wissen, wie es gemacht wird. Prüfen Sie mit dieser Übung, wie sicher Sie mit future perfect umgehen.
Look through the notes about a project your company is planning. Say what will be happening and what will have happened. The first stages of the project planning phases have been done for you.
December – February consider customer requirements
March – April evaluate current products
May – July review competitors’ products
August – September make a SWOT analysis
October – November identify sales points
5th December develop preliminary targets
1) In March and April _____________________________________________ .
2) By the end of April ____________________________________________ .
3) From May to July ______________________________________________ .
4) By the end of July _____________________________________________ .
5) During August and September ____________________________________ .
6) By the end of September ________________________________________ .
7) During October and November ___________________________________ .
8) By the end of November ________________________________________ .
9) By the beginning of December ____________________________________ .
1) we will be evaluating current products.
2) we will have evaluated current products.
3) we will be reviewing our competitors’ products.
4) we will have reviewed our competitors’ products.
5) we will be making a SWOT analysis.
6) we will have made/completed a SWOT analysis.
7) we will be identifying sales points.
8) we will have identified sales points.
9) we will have developed preliminary targets.